Nexwatch Honeywell PW-5000 Intelligent Control (Physical Plant)
Ethernet Boards can be picked up ar 2906 Commerce Park Dr Fitchburg WI.
- Item # 16635357
- Qty Available 40
- Nexwatch Northern Computers Honeywell PW-5000 Intelligent Control
- The Intelligent Controller is the heart of the PW-5000 and provides the real time processing
for the connected I/O interfaces. It holds the database for the subsystem configuration and card holders, and the event log buffer in battery-backed memory.
Port 1 provides the standard connection to the host computer
Port 2 provides a redundant connection to the host computer via modem or direct connection. Up to a total of 32 I/O boards can be connected to ports 3, 4, 5, and 6. This board has an optional memory expansion board (PW5KxM4) that allows the card database to hold as many as 100,000 cards in addition to a buffer capable of storing 50,000 transactions while this board is off-line. The PW5KxIC is designed to be rack-mounted for maximum density or tile-mounted to save cost when it is remotely mounted near the devices to be controlled.
1. Port 1 may be set up as an RS-232 interface or an RS-485 interface. An optional interface board (PW5KxEN) converts the RS-232 output of port 1 into an Ethernet port capable of supporting TCP/IP. If this interface board is present, this port must be set up as an RS-232 interface. See Jumper Settings in the setup section on how to perform this setup
2. Port 2 may be set up as an RS-232 interface or an RS-485 interface.
3. Ports 3, 4, 5, and 6 are RS-485 interfaces. An on-board real time clock maintains the date and time, taking into account leap year and accounting for global time zones and daylight savings time changes. The program is stored in FLASH memory and may be downloaded through a serial port, allowing the program to be changed without physically changing board components.
- Weight <1 lb
- Boards are new in e-stat bags. One was removed from bag for picture
- Boards are untested
- For more information including pick-up instructions contact Tom Retelle at email@example.com