Pennsylvania German Designs
By The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Item # 9170556
- Qty Available 1
- Full title: Pennsylvania German Designs: A Portfolio of Silk Screen Prints
- Copyright date: 1943
- Full color illustrations on one side and black and white images on the other side (either black and white sketch illustrations or short descriptions about the design or piece.
- Dimension: 12" x 14" x 1"
- Cosmetic Condition: fair; Cover is slightly worn (discolored, wrinkled) but intact. The pages are also discolored and worn around the edges, but the illustrations are in good shape inside the book. The spine is slightly loose but intact. No ripping or separation of the cardboard from the main spine construction.
- Functionality: binding is semi-loose and "broken-in," but without major structural compromising.