Broderies et Decoration populaires Tcheco-Slovaques
- Item # 9179776
- Qty Available 1
- Author: Ernst Henri
- Publication/copywrite information: No date, (1920s), Paris.
- Folio with an added introduction by Renata Tyrsova and Ch. Chotek (in French?)
- A collection of 34 tipped-in color-plates on loose pages. The outer portfolio is comprised of paper-covered boards with textile spine and cotton tie at the front edge of the pages.
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 15.5" x .5"
- Cosmetic condition: fair. The pages are discolored from age, and the holes punched for the binding string are starting to pull and tear. The outer binding for the portfolio is in good shape, only a small tear at the top edge on the front.
- Functionality: overall, this is still a functional book. The cotton string on the front edge of the portfolio is intact, but appears to have been cut short at some point. The pages are a bit brittle, but not immovable.