Türk Kumas ve Kadifeleri (Turkish Woven Fabrics and Velvet Part 1)
By Yazan: Tahsin Oz
- Item # 9183847
- Qty Available 1
- Publication information: Milli Egitim Basimevi, Istanbul; 1946
- A bound collection of photographs, sketches, and color illustrations of woven fabric and velvet garments and works of art.
- There are also additional German and English Tables of Contents.
- A semi-flexible hardcover book with a patterned fabric-wrapped cover. The illustrations within have full color, and even metallic accents in some instances. There are also short descriptions for each picture accompanying the drawings/photographs, although these are in Turkish.
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 13" x .75"
- Cosmetic condition: The outer binding is intact, but it's starting to separate from the inner binding. The binding page to page is coming unglued , so it's not really holding the pages in place anymore. This might be fixable with tape or rebinding. The outer cover is in great shape, no tears or stains. There's only small spots of bunching at the top and bottom of the spine.