Custom Water Bath (UW-Madison)
Item(s) located at 1101 University Avenue, Madison, WI
- Starting Bid: $100.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- Item # 9846299
- End Date
- Start Date
- Custom made on-site in 1961
- 16" H x 16" W x 48" L
- Frame is stainless steel solid bottom and solid ends with glass panels sealed to stainless steel frame
- Water drains out through formed hole poking outward in bottom corner
- Acrylic lid that sits atop water bath
- Acrylic horizontal support with drilled holes to hold water bath heaters and temperature probes
- 16 vertical stainless steel "monkey bar" rods that held spring clamps for Ubbelohde viscometers
- Two-paddle stainless steel stirrer sealed and screwed in center of bottom
- No rust, has only been filled with reverse osmosis/ de-ionized water.
For more information, including pick-up instructions, contact Michelle Fitzgerald at email@example.com.
Payment must be made via Visa or Mastercard prior to pick-up by calling SWAP at (608) 497-4420, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Please leave your full name and telephone number if your call is not immediately answered.
There are no questions for this listing.